Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Final Post


Today I ended up fixing a few details on my house (ie. Elevated areas and changing the colour scheme).  I also created two new bunkers and shrunk the beachhead so that my defences weren’t as spread out.  




My final project ended up drifting off from which I had originally planned.  I actually didn’t end up using any tutorials and imported a lot fewer models than I had expected.  The only models I imported were a few windows and otherwise made everything from scratch.  In the beginning, I was very focused on creating the house, so I ended up spending most of my time on the house alone.  I think I ended up spending at least 6 classes working on it.  Henceforth, I became rushed towards the end of the project and didn’t put as much detail as I would have liked into my bunker, boats and other war material.   I ended up not putting any vehicles into my project due to the fact that I was concentrating more on the emplacement of my defences.  I would have imported some from the 3D warehouse, but some of the models were so large that it ended up taking a long time to save my final project.  I thought about using tutorials and looked at a few.  But I figured that I could get a lot more done on my project by working along the way and finding out how to do things myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment